Friday, November 24, 2006

Password manager

I have been experimenting with a password manager for Mac OS X that I really like and have found quite useful. It is called 1passwd and can be downloaded from http://1passwd.com. You can use the "demo" version which allows 1 identity and up to 12 passwords but I think after doing so, you will find it worthwhile to pay for the full version. In my work, I have several government sites that I frequent regularly and each has a different login and password. 1passwd makes it a breeze for me to sign in without having to look up each of the different combination of logins. The program also come with a built in password generator. Try it out. The developers offer a 30 day money back offer so you really have nothing to lose.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, November 25, 2006, Blogger dteare said...

It's great to hear you're enjoying 1Passwd!

If you ever have any questions or ideas for improvement, please contact us or join us in the forum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home